House 1: 899 Ecce Rd
This was in me and Roy's opinion the best of the three houses. The asking price for the property is £220,000 but hopefully we'll be able to push that down a little.
- Potential structural problems (requires a survey)
- Fairly far up Ecce rd (but on good bus routes)
House 2: 131 Northfield Rd
Second choice of the houses, the advertising for this house misleadingly suggested there were 5 bedrooms and ample communal space in this house. There is only 5 bedrooms if we take away the living room in this house leaving it with kitchen and large dining room. The asking price for this property is £225'000.
- Limited communal space with five bed configuration
- Far end of crookesmore (by Bole Hill park)
- slightly bizarre furnishings
House 3: 6 Clemenstson Rd
A good example of the quality of current student properties. Small, dark and overpriced. Exactly what we're trying to get away from.
- Tiny Rooms (3 small single beds)
- Very little communal space
(bedroom too tiny for photos)